5 double bedroom farmhouse with incredible mountain backdrop
*There are no water restrictions at this property*
A stunning 5 bedroom farmhouse in the most beautiful setting in Standford, 1.5 hours from Cape Town.
Reiersvlei farmhouse in Stanford enjoys the most exceptional setting on the Stanford lagoon looking directly onto the impressive Olifantsberg mountains that lie behind Hermanus. As the sun sets, watch the resident flock of flamingos fly overhead and feel the true magic of African life.
The Stanford farmhouse comprises 5 double (or twin) bedrooms, two with en-suite and and the others sharing one bathroom between two bedrooms. The bedrooms are all spacious and private and beautifully decorated in a country style.
The main part of the house is made up of an open plan kitchen and living room with large kitchen table, oversized sofas and a big log fireplace for cosy evenings. The living area opens up onto the large garden, and undercover terraces (one with an outdoor dining table and the other with comfortable lounge seating).
The beautiful garden has a large swimming pool and sun loungers and leads down to the lagoon edge. The garden is extremely quiet and peaceful with only the sounds of the resident birds to be heard.
- Double volume open plan, open thatched living/dining area
- Large wood-burning fireplaces in each of the sitting and dining areas – a single large load of rooikrans firewood provided
- Sleeps 10 in 5 spacious double bedrooms
- Each room has its own private verandah, accessed via French doors, overlooking the large lawns of the garden
- 3 rooms with twin beds and en-suite shower, 2 of which share an en-suite bathroom with separate entrances
- 2 rooms with Queen beds, en-suite bath and shower
- Bed linen supplied
- Towels provided
- Separate guest toilet
- HiFi radio and CD
- DSTV connected & DVD Player
- Free wireless internet access
- No landline phone – cellphones are needed
- Can be arranged
- Ample car parking
- Large portable braai
- 10m swimming pool – servicing included
- Chairs, loungers, tables
- Shower in back courtyard
We regret that pets are unfortunately not allowed at this property.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests10
- Min Stay3 nights
- Close to a spa
- Close to the beach
- Mountain Views
- Swimming Pool