The Perivoli Lagoon House is set in a stunning, isolated,140ha wilderness of colourful Fynbos biome, a stone’s throw from the Kleinriver lagoon with panoramic views of the Lagoon and the majestic Kleinriver Mountains.
It is the unusual nature of the Lagoon – the fact that it is fed by freshwater from the Klein River but backfilled most years with saltwater from the Ocean when the sand dunes at its head breach – that explains its unusual ecosystem and which makes it such an extraordinary place to visit.
The villa provides absolute luxury in this natural environment. The four large bedrooms (which can be made up as doubles or twins) are all en-suite and have private decked terraces. The furnishings are luxurious and contemporary, and made up of sustainably sourced African artefacts.
The living area is open place with wonderful views over the lagoon and mountains. Ceiling fans, underfloor heating and. a fireplace. There is a fully equipped designer kitchen, large dining table and comfortable lounge seating. Ceiling fans keep things cool in summer and the underfloor heating and fireplace makes for cosy evenings in winter.
The large outdoor deck and heated infinity pool has the most incredible mountain backdrop with views over the lagoon. A delight to enjoy with your morning coffee, an afternoon siesta or drinks in the evening!
4-bedroom villa for sole use for groups or families
Interactive kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances & herb garden
Heated rim flow pool
Spacious free flowing entertainment & outdoor areas
Tailormade nature based experiences at your leisure
Nanny’s room available
Complete privacy, intimate and unsurpassed hospitality
Bush dinning(weather permitted)
Dedicated nature guide, butler & chef.
Activities on site
Fynbos drives and beach excursions
Whale watching(in season)
Shark gage diving
Big cat sanctuary
If booking All Inclusive:
- A team dedicated to your stay, including; guide, chef, butler, and housekeeper
- Three gourmet meals, including refreshments, served daily at your convenience
- Select local brand spirits, beers, soft drinks and house wines
- Tailored nature activities such as beach excursions, guided fynbos walks, and access to kayaks and mountain bikes
- Complimentary use of private speed boat, skis, tubes and skipper for two hours (additional charge per hour thereafter)
- Private complimentary wine tasting and vineyard tour
- Private open 4×4 safari vehicle for excursions to the adjacent Walkerbay Nature Reserve
- Champagne, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
- Childminders (available at additional charge)
- Dry cleaning service
- Transfers and shuttle services
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests8
- Min Stay2 nights
- Child Friendly
- Exclusive use
- Fully catered
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Mountain Views
- Plenty of outdoor activities
- Underfloor Heating