Bella Vista is spacious 4 bedroom villa with a 1 bedroom flatlet, to make 5 bedrooms in total. Recently renovated to a high standard using natural fabrics and light beachy tones, the home exudes that summer holiday feel.
The Camps Bay villa is spread over three floors with the bedroom accommodation on the top floor. The two main double bedrooms (both en-suite) are spacious and have excellent sea and mountain views. Also on the top floor are the two children’s bedrooms (single or twin beds), both en-suite as well. The children’s bedrooms can also be made to accommodate a double bed if needed.
The kitchen, living and dining areas are all on the floor below with an easy flow out onto the large terrace. There are two lounge rooms, one formal and one more relaxed, as well as a large dining table to seat 8 comfortably and a kitchen table for breakfast overlooking the 12 Apostles mountains. The kitchen is well equipped with a range cooker, large island with breakfast bar and all the amenities you will need to cook to your hearts content.
The living areas flow out onto the large terrace which over looks the pool area and Atlantic Ocean beyond. One side of the terrace has comfortable lounge seating and the other side has an outdoor dining table next to the built in BBQ / Braai. A few steps down from the terrace is the lovely pool and large terrace, the perfect place to lounge by the pool in the South African sun.
At the front of the property is a lovely flatlet, with comfortable bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen. This is perfect for those wishing to spread out or have their own space.
The house has an easy flow throughout with plenty of light and views from every corner. The villa is just a short drive down to the popular strip of Camps Bay and the iconic Clifton and Camps Bay beaches. The centre of Cape Town, and the restaurant scene, as well as Table Mountain and Lions Head hiking trails are just a 5-10 minute drive.
- Master bedroom with King size bed, full en-ensuite bathroom with double basins, bath & shower. The views of the ocean, Lions Head & Camps Bay beach from the master bedroom are stunning. Air conditioning.
- Guest bedroom also with King size bed and en-suite bathroom with bath & shower, also with spectacular ocean views. Air conditioning.
- Two children’s bedrooms are just across the large landing from the master and guest room.
- Both children’s bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. One child’s bedroom has a cot ( en-suite with shower) and the other has a single bed (en-suite with bath). Please note that either twin beds or one double bed could be provided in one of these bedrooms to make a further double en-suite.
- Large eat in kitchen/ breakfast room
- Snug/family reception room with TV
- Formal reception room
- Dining area leading to large covered terrace
- Downstairs guest bathroom
- Terrace area with dining suite and gas braai at one end and outdoor seating area at the other
- The Terrace is covered and has shutters which can slide open or remain closed for shelter from the sun
- Large tiled pool area with sun loungers, sun umbrellas and day bed.
- Separate grassed area with dug in/sunken trampoline
- Garage & lots of off street parking
- One bedroom flat with queen sized bed, kitchen & bathroom with shower. This apartment has it’s own little garden and decked area
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests10
- Min Stay6 nights
- Air conditioning
- Child Friendly
- Daily house-keeping
- Mountain Views
- Private Pool
- Sea Views
- Sunset Facing