Serene hideaway in Hout Bay.
Nestled high up on the mountain lies the luxurious and tranquil haven, Maison Noir. Rooted in the concept of ‘Kraal’ (a series of small buildings) but interconnected by conceptual glass passages that bring the outside in, this is a masterpiece in design. Both interior and exterior design details draw on the African, French, Indonesian, and global traditions that have defined Cape Town for centuries.
The house is spacious and comprises of several living spaces for different moods, indoor and outdoor dining areas, a well stocked traditional stone wine cellar, a cinema room and a large pool that basks in the sun all day long. Surrounded by mountains and natural pools filled with Koi, you may wish to make regular use of the outdoor massage area to really unwind and enjoy this magical hideaway.
- 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, each with their own outdoor rain shower
- Each bedroom has an added loft area with 2 extra beds – perfect for families
- Large kitchen with walk in fridge and state of the art cooking equipment – great for hosting
- Tropical garden
- Large shaded outdoor dining area
- Swimming pool
- The villa is available to be fully staffed
“BEST I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED… MAISON NOIR FELT LIKE A TRIAL OF HEAVEN. THEY REDEFINED HOSPITALITY TO A LEVEL I HAVE NEVER SEEN. I WILL FOREVER USE THEM AS THE BENCH MARK FOR ALL FUTURE VACATIONS. I WISH EVERYONE THE EXPERIENCE AT MAISON NOIR. YOU WILL LEAVE A BETTER PERSON.” – P. Neil, May 2015, San Francisco CA
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- 24-hr Security
- Swimming Pool