INTO THE WILDERNESS, OUT OF THE ORDINARY
Cederberg Ridge offers the authentic ambience of a Modern African Farmhouse with much use of wood and natural materials. The warm and inviting interiors, with vaulted ceilings and wooden beams, give a light and airy feel. Large French windows open to a generous covered stoep and dining deck overlooking the garden and mountains beyond.
With 9 spacious rooms and suites, restaurant with a view, large swimming pool and indigenous gardens flowing into the veld, this luxury hotel offers space and style in the midst of wilderness.
EXPLORING THE SECRET CEDERBERG
We introduce you to the natural beauty and hidden gems of the Cederberg through a range of experiences to suit both the active and the more leisurely.
Choose from guided walks, mountain biking, rock art excursions, rooibos farm tours and sunset boat cruises. We also offer guided excursions into the Cederberg, or to the West Coast with its rustic beach restaurants. Enjoy wine-tasting at the lodge, star-gazing at the fire-pit, or perhaps a spa treatment.
SLEEP IN STYLE
- Spacious suites with indoor & outdoor showers and large terrace
- Large swimming pool overlooking the mountain panorama
- Romantic sleep-out option on your terrace
- Set on 3 000 ha farm with walking & mountain bike trails
- Overlooks the Cederberg Wilderness Reserve
- Choose between Dinner Bed & Breakfast or Full Board & Activities
WHY VISIT THE CEDERBERG?
- Untamed wide open spaces & charming country hospitality
- Authentic mix of San culture, Settler history and rural traditions
- Famous for its hiking, stunning spring flowers, unusual rock formations and ancient rock art sites
- Superb water activities in summer – boating, tubing & sundowner cruises
- Fantastic range of local wine estates
- Only 2+ hours from Cape Town and the Winelands
DBB (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast) – Breakfast & Dinner, accommodation. Use of mountain bikes, self-guided walking and mountain bike trails and complimentary WiFi.
FBA (Full Board & Activities) – All meals, accommodation, complimentary star-gazing, two scheduled excursions per day. (Seasonal activities vary but include Rock Art excursions, guided Rooibos Farm tours, Full day Excursions into the Cederberg, Farm Tours, Boating excursions in summer, Guided Walks in Cederberg Wilderness Reserve, Guided Mountain Biking, Sundowner Walks). Also use of mountain bikes, walking and mountain bike trails on the farm, complimentary WiFi.
• All drinks
• Spa treatments
• Transfers to and from Cederberg Ridge – we can book transfers from Cape Town or Winelands for you at extra cost
• Activities – unless booked on the Full Board & Activity Rate (recommended!)
• Telephone charges
• Other items of a personal nature
LOCAL IS LEKKER SPECIAL OFFER
Local is Lekker Offer for only R1 375 pppn sharing in a Classic Room, R 1,695 pppn sharing in a Luxury Suite and R 1,850 pppn sharing in a Superior Suite.
Validity: UNTIL 31 Aug 2020
Local is Lekker Offer for only R1 695 pppn sharing in a Classic Room, R 2,075 pppn sharing in a Luxury Suite and R 2,195 pppn sharing in a Superior Suite.
Validity:01 Sep 2020 – 19 Dec 2020
HALF BOARD Inclusions: Accommodation, breakfast, dinner, star gazing, use of mountain bikes, self-guided walking and mountain bike trails, complimentary WiFi.
Exclusions:All drinks, return transfers from Cape Town (see below), curio purchases any telephone charges, other items of a personal nature.
Minimum Stay:Minimum 2 nights on Friday and Saturday.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests2 per room or exclusive use of the lodge
- Min Stay1 night