Stunning Clifton beach house with swimming pool
Just a few steps from Cape Town’s world famous Clifton 4th beach, this incredibly luxurious bungalow is the ultimate beach hideaway. With state of the art technology and luxury appliances throughout, the owner’s have skilfully created a stylish modern design, whilst retaining a relaxed and comfortable beach feel. The Bungalow oozes style and character and has been curated with children in mind with a fun decor running throughout and an enormous basement level playroom / den.
The bungalow consists of 3 levels in all and comprises 2 double bedrooms, a single bedroom and 2 separate living /entertainment areas. The main split-level living area offers a comfortable and relaxing lounge adjoining the dining area, with the modern and extremely well equipped kitchen one step higher. The lounge and dining area opens onto a covered deck with a heated swimming pool. With the house leading directly onto the beach, the sound of the ocean is never far away.
The large sliding doors, windows and skylight allow for a light and airy kitchen and living area ideal for cooking and entertaining. Bold colours and striking art pieces combine with shapes and textures to create a modern and funky decor. Two flights of steps down from the main living area, the bright entertainment level (or children’s hang out) features a large TV and sound system, a bar area, beanbags and a large daybed, and makes the perfect spot for unwinding and chilling out after a day’s sightseeing in Cape Town or on the beach.
Upstairs, the beautiful and stylish master bedroom provides a relaxing and calming haven from which to watch and listen to the waves rolling in.
This property strikes the perfect balance between unabashed luxury living and the relaxing calm and simplicity of staying so close to one of the best beaches in Africa!
• 3 level bungalow approx. 290 sqm
• On Clifton 4th beach, only a walkway separates the bungalow from Clifton 4th Beach
• Wireless internet
• 24 hour monitored alarm, security guard can be provided on request
• Cleaning; Monday – Friday, continental breakfast can be arranged on request.
• Child safety issues – open pool, balcony on 1st floor, steps
To note: there is a public path infront of the property (as with most beach houses) and an extra garden on the other side of this path for you to use.
Living and Dining
• Main lounge open plan with kitchen and dining and leads onto pool deck , with sea and beach views
• Smart 52” Curve TV and Explora decoder with Bose sound system in the main lounge (can be hidden away)
• Fully equipped kitchen with state of the art Gaggenau hob, Nespresso machine, double wine fridge, blender
• Breakfast bar for 6
• Dining for 10
• Air conditioning x 2 in living area & wood fire place, under floor heating
• Large lower entertainment lounge
• Bar area, counter for 4
• Kitchenette with fridge, dishwasher, sink and double hob
• Air conditioning
• Smart curve TV, with Explora decoder
• Large Bose system
• Record player
• Covered outdoor deck approx. 30sqm
• Electrically heated pool with pool cover approx. 7x3m
• Lush garden across the walkway, which looks directly onto the beach
• Outdoor heated shower
• Sea views from the pool deck
• 2 Loungers, wood weber BBQ
• Parking – Garage for 1 car in the 4th Beach parking area, street parking
Master Bedroom (top level)
• King bed & en-suite with freestanding bath with hand shower and separate shower
• Leads onto private balcony with comfy chair
• Sea views
• Aircon, under floor heating
Second Bedroom (ground level)
• Queen bed & en-suite with shower
• Aircon, under floor heating
• Shutter doors
Third Bedroom (ground level)
• ¾ bed leads onto small courtyard with outdoor shower
• Aircon and under floor heating
• Separate bathroom
Clifton is one of the best and most famous beach in Cape Town. It lies next to Camps Bay (walking distanace) which has plenty of restaurants and bars, and the centre of Cape Town itself is just a 10 minute drive. Table Mountain, Lions Head and numerous hikes are also just a 10 minute drive. The V&A Waterfront shopping and entertainment complex is a 20 minute drive.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests5
- Min Stay3 nights
- Direct beach access
- Protected from the South Easter wind
- Sea Views
- Sunset Facing
- Swimming Pool