An art lovers dream in complete luxury
This stylishly decorated and designed penthouse is perfectly set up for hosting guests on the deck, soaking up the hot summer Cape Town days or sundowners as the cool evening sea breeze brings respite. If getting away from Cape Town’s hubbub and finding solace in your very own sanctuary is your preference, look no further than this completely private and secluded abode.
The panoramic views of the ocean, the mountains and the Metropolitan Golf Course sweeping around the Penthouse are hard to be rivalled.
The Breakers was completed in 2001, but The Penthouse was completely redone less than 2 years ago, giving it an Art Deco feel, with an eclectic, modern twist. The double volume living area is stylishly furnished and tastefully decorated with numerous world class paintings and sculptures from some of South Africa’s most well-known artists. A classic grand piano immediately catches one’s eye when entering the living area.
The entertainment area is ideal for hosting dinner parties of up to 20 people and festivities can easily be moved outside for cocktail parties or sundowners on the terrace.
The sea-facing pool terrace is completely protected from Cape Town’s infamous South Easter that blows throughout summer and is entirely private.
This south-facing apartment catches all the reflected light from the surrounding apartments. At night is when the magic truly comes alive. The energy of the bustling bodies running and walking along the famed promenade subsides and is dwarfed by the surreal silhouette of Lions Head overlooking the glistening night lights of Sea Point.
The incredibly comfortable and spacious bedrooms are situated far enough away from each other to provide guests with their own privacy and solitude. Two spacious and elegantly furnished studies provide guests with a conducive environment to tackle any urgent business or work requirements that may arise during their stay.
- 4 light and spacious bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms
- (The Penthouse sleeps 8 in total)
- All en-suite bathrooms have double basins, baths, separate showers and heated towel rails
- Flat-screen TVs in all the bedrooms, with full DVD & Apple TV systems in the main bedroom as well as the TV room
- Each room has individually controlled air conditioning
- Private elevator access, directly from the private garage
- A private chef who will whip up a world-class breakfast every morning
- A butler for the duration of your stay
- All Beverage (except French Champagne)
- Possibility of a 5th suite
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM