VILLA RENTALS IN CAPE TOWN DURING CORONA
South Africa is currently in Level 3 lockdown as of 29th December 2020. Masks must be worn in public and there is a curfew at 9pm – 6am. The sale of alcohol is prohibited and beaches in the Western Cape are closed to the public.
Cape Concierge has welcomed many guests who have isolated in Cape Town from when our lockdown started on 26th March 2020. It has not always been easy for guests to get here but we are glad that Cape Town has proved to be a sunny base for many.
We are not yet sure what restrictions will continue for tourism, but in the meantime we can offer a safe haven of accommodation for short to long term rentals as follows;
- Our apartments and houses are prepped and ready for guests to move into
- House-keeping will be included in your rental unless you ‘opt out’
- No guest will be moving into a property which has not been thoroughly sanitised and which has been free of guests and staff for at least 24 hours.
- Sanitiser will be provided
- We will happily help familiarise yourselves with the best places to buy your groceries and what the current regulations are in Cape Town.
- Our properties include DSTV or Netflix, and unlimited WiFi, to make you feel comfortable during any lockdown.
We are aware clients are nervous to book without some improved flexibility in cancellation policies. We outline our cancellation policy below;
Bookings cancelled more than 90 days prior to arrival date pay a 10% cancellation fee.
Bookings cancelled between 90 and 61 days of arrival date pay a 25% cancellation fee.
Bookings cancelled between 60 and 31 days of arrival date pay a 50% cancellation fee.
Bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date pay a 100% cancellation fee.
COVID Cancellation: If there is a travel ban we will offer the right to postpone your holiday to a future date (up to one year), subject to availability.
We strongly advise all guests to have adequate travel insurance.